Many ways to help your neighbors in need.
If you have an open heart and want to join CMONA, we welcome your support!
- Sign-up to support Community Ministry of North Augusta when you shop at Amazon @ smile.amazon.com/ch/57-0928055
- Make a direct impact on someone’s life through investing in CMONA’s core impact fund. It costs on average $195 to help each new family who walks through our doors and $1,450 to underwrite our ministry for a full day. Of course, investments of any amount are welcome.
- Help Community Ministry’s Forward in Faith Fund every time you shop by enrolling in the Kroger Community Rewards Program at www.kroger.com. Login to your Kroger account, if you do not have one – create one by clicking on Community Rewards. Look for “find an organization,” and type in Community Ministry of North Augusta
Click “search,” then click “enroll” for 646 East Buena Vista Ave.
Every time you shop at Kroger, scan your Kroger card or enter your telephone number. It’s that easy!
- You can donate food to our food pantry by bringing it to 531 Belvedere-Clearwater Road in North Augusta. Donations of non-expired food items are appreciated and accepted Wednesday through Friday from 9:30 until 3:00. Please check out our Food Pantry Wish List to shop with. Thank you!
Donate gently used clothing, general household supplies and furniture, and boutique items like jewelry and fine art to our thrift store. Donations will be accepted Monday through Friday from 9:30 until 5:00 at 531 Belvedere-Clearwater Road. Donations are not taken at the Thrift Store during inclimate weather.
Community Ministry offers a wide range of ways to volunteer! Please click here for a list of possibilities, and contact the Executive Director at email@example.com or 803-279-5771 to set up an interview. An application can be found here. Volunteers are expected to have a Christian worldview and all ministry based volunteers who interface with clients are subject to a background check.
We are very grateful for your prayer support. Right now, we need prayers for:
- CMONA staff and volunteers, that they reflect Jesus in their speech and actions.
- Our ability to make wise decisions and treat everyone with dignity and empathy.
- The families we see daily, that they feel respected and experience a sense of hope and renewal.
- Our new facilities will help us minister to even more neighbors in need.
We are happy to pray for your needs, as well. If you have a prayer request, please email Tammy Bulter at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will include you in our prayers during our daily morning staff and volunteer meeting.