Do you need help from CMONA?
If you live in the North Augusta area and need emergency assistance, please come visit our office at:
531 Belvedere-Clearwater Road
North Augusta, SC 29841
Wednesday – Friday, 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM
If you qualify, you may receive food or clothing, help paying utility bills, prescription drugs or necessary household items.
When you visit, we will ask you some questions to help us see how we can help. Plus, you will need to bring:
- Two forms of ID:
- Picture ID (SC Driver’s License or SC Picture ID)
- Social Security cards for everyone living in your household
- Proof of income and other benefits for all members of your household:
- Copies of pay stubs for the past month
- If unemployed, please bring a copy of your separation notice from the last company where you worked or a letter from the South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce (DEW)
- Benefits letter from Social Security
- SSI information
- Details about any child support and alimony you receive
- Household Summary and Food Stamps Budget History from Department of Social Services (DSS)
- Rent or mortgage receipt or letter from Housing Authority verifying housing and utility assistance
- Copies of all current utility bills
CMONA won’t be able to give you assistance until you bring all the required information listed here.